WD My Passport Ultra 2TB Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive
My Passport Ultra delivers USB 3.0 performance and high capacity in an ultra-compact design. It features WD SmartWare Pro automatic backup software for backup to the drive itself or to the cloud using your Dropbox account. It also offers password protection with hardware encryption to help keep your data private. A 3-year limited warranty.My Passport Ultra portable hard drive features WD SmartWare Pro backup software that lets you back up to the drive itself or use Dropbox to back up to the cloud. Move files quickly with the blazing speed of USB 3.0 connectivity. Keep your data private with password protection and hardware encryption.Safeguard your memories with WD SmartWare Pro automatic backup software. Back up directly to this drive or back up to the cloud using Dropbox.At just half an inch thin (12.8mm) for the 500 GB model, this drive is sleek and fast with plenty of capacity for your important digital content. The 1 TB model is a mere 0.60 in (15.3 mm), while the massive capacity of 2 TB is only 0.81 in (20.5 mm).When connected to a USB 3.0 port, My Passport Ultra lets you access and save files in blazing speed. Reduce transfer time by up to three times when compared to USB 2.0 transfer rates.**Performance may vary based on user’s hardware and system configuration.With this single drive you get compatibility with your USB 2.0 devices today and the ultra-fast speed of USB 3.0 when you’re ready to step up to the to the next generation.WD SmartWare Pro automatic backup software works quietly in the background to help protect your data using minimal PC resources. Whenever you add or change a file, it’s instantly backed up.
- Transferring files in blazing fast speed with USB 3.0
- Connecting to the latest USB 3.0 devices and even backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Backing up your files to the local drive with automatic backup software
- Backing up your files to the cloud using Dropbox
- Adding extra storage for your videos, music, photos, and files.
- Securing your files from unauthorized access with password protection and hardware encryption
- Connecting and powering through your USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 interface