Orange Pi Zero H2 Quad Core Board
Orange Pi Zero is Development Board beyond Raspberry Pi, which can be used to make anything like…
- It can be used to make robots & electronics and even can be used in IOT Applications.
- It can fill in as a file or media server.
- The computer is a competitor to the Raspberry Pi Zero, but Orange Pi Zero has better hardware with a faster processor and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- This little board measures 52mm x 46mm (2.05″ x 1.81″) and weighs 26 gm (0.92 ounces).
- But it’s basically got everything you need for a headless computer (headless because there’s no dedicated display adapter, but you could attach one to the 13-pin header).
- The tiny computer features an Allwinner H2 ARM Cortex-A7 quad-core processor with Mali-400MP2 Graphics.
It uses a microSD card slot for storage and the little computer has a full-sized USB 2.0 port, a micro USB OTG port, 802.11b/g/n WiFi and a 10/100 Ethernet jack.
It also has an unpopulated Raspberry Pi B+ header as well as a 13-pin header that supports TV output, a microphone, two USB 2.0 connections, or other features with the appropriate adapters.
Orange Pi Zero H2 uses ARM’s Mali 400 MP2 graphics processor, which is capable of processing high-definition video.
In addition, the Zero includes 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and ethernet networking capabilities. It also has expansion slots and pins to attach other boards and a USB 2.0 host port.
If you’re looking to use the board to learn programming or test applications, software might be an issue. It supports Android, but only version 4.4. It also supports Debian and Ubuntu.
Pi Zero is another competitor to Raspberry Pi & Banana Pi and other boards. Selling at best and lowest price in India.
IoT Oriented Orange Pi Zero has both WiFi and Ethernet.
Orange Pi Zero runs Linux or Android on a quad-core Allwinner H2, and offers WiFi, 10/100, microSD, USB host and OTG, and a 26-pin RPi header.
Other features include a microSD slot, a powered micro-USB OTG port, a serial debug port, and a mic interface. The SBC lacks the camera interface of the Orange Pi Lite and One.
Specifications listed for the Orange Pi Zero include:
|Processor||Allwinner H2 (4x Cortex-A7 @ 1.2GHz); ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU @600MHz|
|Memory||256MB or 512MB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Wireless||802.11b/g/n (Allwinner XR819 module) with antenna|
|Networking||10/100 Ethernet port with PoE (default off)|
|Other I/O:||USB 2.0 Host port
Micro-USB 2.0 OTG port (with power input)
13-pin function interface (TV out, mic, earphone, mic, 2x USB 2.0, IRPi-Lite
Debug serial port
|Expansion||26-pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi B|
|Other features||Power & status LEDs; power button|
|Power||via micro-USB OTG|
|Dimensions||48 x 46mm|
|Operating systems||Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Armbian, Raspbian|
orange pi zero pinout
orange pi zero download
purchase orange pi zero case
Also searched as: orange pi zero india, orange pi zero buy india