K201 fingerprint control board and R308 Biometric module
- Power supply: alkaline battery AA (No. 5) 4×1.5V or DC 5V
- Fingerprint capacity: 120 pieces
- Working Humidity: under 90% RH
- Working temperature: 20 ~+50
- Standby current: 5uA
- Output voltage: the same as input voltage
- Output current: 300mA
1. In factory default, all the fingerprints can be used.
2. Register fingerprint: shortly press SET button, then hear sound “DA, DA”. Place fingerprint on the fingerprint recognition window, hear “Di—”long beep, and this means adding fingerprint successfully. After registering fingerprint, and no any other operation till 8 seconds, the system will be turned off automatically.
Warmly note: to get the best effect, kindly suggest registering fingerprint 3 times at different area by using the same fingerprint.
3. Usage: place fingerprint on the fingerprint recognition window. Hearing music means successful operation. There is output voltage in the motor interface: keep 0.5 seconds, stop 5 seconds. Then minus voltage outputted and keep 0.5 seconds .
4. Come back to factory default setting: continually pressing SET button lasts more than 3 seconds until hearing “Di—”. Loosen the set button until hearing “Di—“long beep, this means that the system has come back to factory default. All the fingerprint records have been formatted.
5. Low voltage warning: if the battery is exhausted, hear warning sound “di, di, di” when starting the system every time, please change the new battery timely.