IR SENSOR ARRAY OF 8 – Analog and Digital
This sensor module has 8 IR LED/photoransistor pairs mounted on a 0.375″ pitch, making it a great detector for a linefollowing robot. Pairs of LEDs are arranged in series to halve current consumption, and a MOSFET allows the LEDs to be turned off for additional sensing or power-savings options. Each sensor provides a separate analog voltage output.
- Operating voltage: 5.0 V
- Supply current: 100 mA
- Output format: 8 Analog and Digital voltages
- Output voltage range: 0 V to Supplied voltage
- Optimal sensing distance: 0.125″ (3 mm)
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 0.25″ (6 mm)
- The module is a convenient carrier for eight IR emitter and receiver pairs evenly spaced at intervals of 0.375″ (9.525 mm).