Apple iPhone X
- Wireless Charging: According to leaked schematics iPhone has a large pad inside the body, maybe that is for wireless charging.
- Vertical Dual Lens Camera: This year iPhone will feature a vertical dual lens camera for a better experience while using Augmented Reality.
- Facial and Iris Scanner: Why not, after all, Samsung is also using it, and Apple will make it better of course.
- Hidden Touch ID: We have readers and some leaked images showing that this time iPhone 8 will feature a rear Touch ID, but may be with this model Apple achieved the tech of placing Touch ID Below the Display.
- iPhone X Sensor Bar: iPhone X will feature a small sensor bar in the center of the display, which will house the dual front-facing cameras, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and earpiece. This report isn’t confirmed yet but still, it looks great. maybe we could see something like this in future.
- Apple iPhone X runs iOS 11
- 5.5-inch Full HD OLED display
- Biocon A11 64-bit processor and 2GB RAM
- iPhone X sports dual 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and an 8MP front camera
- 64GB of non-expandable internal storage
- Connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and microUSB Type-C port
- The iPhone X comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2,100mAh battery